Guidelines for Posters
- Poster presentations offer researchers a forum to present and discuss preliminary findings. It will provide an opportunity to interact with renowned professionals.
- The abstract of poster should not be more than 250 words. The posters should be academic in nature and not a substitute for an exhibit and not to promote a product.
- The poster presenters are required to bring the poster to the conference for display.
- The poster submitted to the conference should not have been previously presented in any other conference and not currently under in any other presentation / publication.
- All the poster shall be evaluated by a panel of experts on the basis of content, design, originality and relevance to the theme of the conference.
- Leave 1 inch margin all around
- Only Microsoft Word (.docx) files will be accepted
- The recommended size of the poster is 30” x 22”
- Last Date of Submission : June 20, 2018
- Save your file with author’s name and country
- Poster should be submitted to email id: email@example.com