Call for Abstracts / Papers
Call for Abstracts
The Abstracts should follow these guidelines:
- Indicate the title of the conference followed by:
- Sub-themes and 5 keywords below the title
- Title of the paper
- Author name, affiliation and email address. In case of multiple authors, one author should be identified as the corresponding author.
- It should include objective, methodology and brief findings.
- Abstract should be 300 to 350 words in English.
- This word count does not include sub-themes and keywords.
- Abstract should not exceed the prescribed word limit.
- Diagrams, images and references should not be included.
- Abbreviations, unless standard, must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- No name or affiliation of the author should be mentioned in the text
- Please use Font -Times New Roman, size-12 pt. with 1.5 spacing
- Kindly leave 1 inch margin all around the text
- Only Microsoft Word files will be accepted
- The Abstract should have the name of the first author (in case of more than one; in this order – Surname/Name/Country)
- Abstracts should be submitted latest by July 20, 2018
- Authors are allowed to submit more than one abstract.
- Abstracts should be submitted on our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
All abstracts and conference papers will be peer reviewed by competent reviewers on the basis of their relevance to the conference theme, clarity and ability to address the relevance of the subject . Authors of selected abstracts will be informed by August 16, 2018 through email. The list of selected abstracts will also be displayed on the conference website on August 16, 2018