CALL FOR ABSTRACT / PAPERS
The Abstract should follow these guidelines:
- Subtheme(s) and 5 keywords below the title
- Author name, affiliation and email address. In case of multiple authors, one author should be identified as the corresponding author. It should include objective, methodology and brief findings.
- Diagrams, images and references should not be included.
- Abbreviations, unless standard, must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Abstract should be 300 to 350 words in English. This word count does not include subtheme(s) and keywords. Abstract should not exceed the prescribed word limit.
- No name or affiliation of the author in the text
- Font -Times New Roman, size- 12 pt. double spacing
- 1 inch margin all around
- Only Microsoft Word files will be accepted
Author(s) are allowed to submit more than one abstract. Abstracts will be submitted on our email id . email@example.com.
All abstracts and conference papers will be double-blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers on the basis of their relevance to the conference theme, clarity and ability to address the relevance of the subject .
Selected authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email after August 15, 2018.
Method of Submission
- Submit your full paper and fill out registration form available online.
- Authors of selected abstracts will be invited to submit full papers of 3,000 to 4,000 words.
- The registration fee should be sent along with the papers.
- Multimedia and laptop will be available during the presentations.
Opportunity of Publication
Presenters have great opportunity of publishing their abstracts and full papers presented in either conference proceedings having ISBN or in an issue of a double-blind peer reviewed international journal (Asian Journal of Inclusive Education-AJIE.).
All papers presented at the conference will be published. At the time of submission of full papers, authors are required to sign a copyright agreement with ICIE